I am delighted to extend an invitation to you for a very special ANZAC memorial event on Monday evening in Auckland.
ARTTFORM is proud to be supporting The Friends of St David's Trust in their mission to preserve St David's Memorial Church in Auckland, and to create The St David's Centre 'to be a dynamic, heritage destination where people come together and are inspired'.
Please join us for a very memorable hour of remembrance.
On Monday 24 April, the Eve of ANZAC Day 2017, the great Memorial Windows of St David’s – the “soldiers’ memorial church” – will light the night sky for the first time in many years.
The Hon Nikki Kaye MP, Councillor Mike Lee, Chair of the Waitemata Board Pippa Coom and Lieutenant David Arnup 2 Engineer Regiment (RNZE) NZDF will mark the occasion.
- Scottish Bagpipes – David John Harvey
- Performances by The Souls and Auckland Gay and Lesbian Choir
- The Last Post on the historic WWI horn – James MacEwan
- Homemade ANZAC Biscuits with gold coin koha
- Experience the leadlights beneath the stars and learn about this historic Auckland treasure –heritage architect Graeme Burgess
Dress warmly - children welcome.
Please RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday the 23 April.